lördag 31 maj 2008

Will it be ok?
- Better in time

How are you feeling today?
- Nu har jag fått nog

How do your friends see you?
- I believe

Will you get married?
- Dangerous

What's your best friends themesong?
- 4 Minutes

What is the story of your life?
- No easy way out

What was high school like?
- I'm Good. I'm Gone

How can you get ahead in life?
- Release me

What is the best thing about your friends?
- Forever

What is tonight going to be like?
- Give me a Try

What song describes you?
- Alla snubbar vill ju vara katt

Describe your grandparents?
- Kom ihåg mig

How is your life going?
- Hole in the gound

What song will they play at your funeral?
- Nathalie

How does the world see you?
- Stay forever

Will you have a happy life?
- Finaste

What do your friends really think of you?
- I Just died in your arms Tonig

Do people secretly lust after you?
- Scotty Dosen't Know

How can i make myself happy?
- Shake Your Pom Pom

What should you do with your life?
- Tell me

Will you ever have children?
- En flicka som är stark

Inga kommentarer: